This is what rainwater harvesting looks like when a system is installed by a
Certified Aquascape RainXchangeTM Professional:
WHY RAINWATER HARVESTING?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it's no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The world's current challenge is to improve the planet's water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
CAPTURING AND REUSING RAINWATER MAKES DOLLARS AND "SENSE"
BETTER FOR YOUR LANDSCAPE THAN MUNICIPALLY TREATED WATER
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
HOW CAN YOU REUSE THE RAINWATER?
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
- Landscape irrigation for your lawns and flowerbeds
- Washing your patio, deck, or car
- Topping off water features, swimming pools, & hot tubs
- Protect property from wildfires
- Toilet and laundry water supply
THE RAINXCHANGETM SYSTEM IS REVOLUTIONARY!
The Aquascape RainXchangeTM Harvesting Systems are a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvesting collection system.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Clean, Filtered Water Collection & Storage - While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchangeTM Rainwater Harvesting System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
- The RainXchangeTM Rainwater Harvesting System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
- Collecting and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
- Wildlife Habitat - Because the water stored in the RainXchangeTM System is constantly moving and being aerated, it becomes a sanctuary for wildlife.
- Water Feature Lifestyle - Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today's busy world.
- Environmental Conservation - Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.
The Aquscape RainXchangeTM System can also be installed directly below a permeable paver patio or driveway.
So the choice is yours...
|RAINXCHANGETM RAIN BARREL|
- LARGE 75-gallon capacity!
- 5-year warranty
- Requires no electricity
- Large safety overflow keeps water in the barrel or away from the house
- Lid can also be used as a planter
- Thick plastic walls are durable and will withstand extreme conditions
- Childproof lockable lid
- Brass spigot for garden hose connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- It's SIMPLE. The RainXchangeTM Rain Barrel can be incorporated into existing gutter and drainage systems.
- It's RESPONSIBLE. Water restrictions do not apply to rain barrels. Storing rain water allows you to keep gardens growing during watering restrictions and reduce the burden for municipal water.
- It's BENEFICIAL. Rain water is better for plants than municipally treated water.